Saturday, April 23, 2011

coming undone

you walk up to me and you say something to me, but i don't hear a word. your lips are moving but the words don't come out. i look around and i'm in the middle of a room full of people i don't recognize and i don't know. where am i wonder, but i never ask.

my eyes are blurry and i check to see if my glasses are still on my face. nope, they're gone, but i remember i left them at home. two brand new contacts are glued to my eyes, yet i can't make out your face anymore. how many drinks did i have? one, maybe two. to be so big i'm a lightweight when it comes to alcohol. drinking was never my vice.

i slowly feel my way to an empty bedroom up two flights of stairs and it only cost me two new bruises on my knees, but i don't mind. the warm silk sheets more than make up for the pain. i hear someone shout your name in the distance and i hear mine too. what did he say about me, and what did u just volunteer me to do.

your voice grows louder and louder and its finally in my ear whispering sweet nothings to me as you slowly unzip my pants and throw them on the floor. as soon as they hit the ground you laugh. happy birthday, i'm glad you like your gift. he truly is yours, i hear your friend say in broken english, No, no estoy i shout back.

you lift my head up and place it on your waist, i'm coming undone baby. i'm coming undone.

No comments:

Post a Comment